The 20th century brought us penicillin, computers, and fleece. In 2006, or thereabouts, I look forward to these earth shattering innovations:
- Mini Trader Joe’s ala AM/PM mini markets.
- Dancing in the street with your iPod becomes socially acceptable. Oh, since my iPod rant I have become one of us.
- Tinted lights on buses to make us look more attractive instead of the green tints and “bare all” lighting that comes with flourescent bulbs
- Cures for diabetes, cancer, and AIDS
- While I’m at it, peace on earth